Monday, September 30, 2013

For some reason we tell ourselves (or at least I do) that it's pointless for me to exercise unless I can do it for my hour long stretch at the gym. But that's so wrong! I don't have time to workout for an hour and a half at the gym in the morning, but I CAN jump out of bed and do this, and hit the gym later. YES!!!

For some reason we tell ourselves (or at least I do) that it's pointless for me to exercise unless I can do it for my hour long stretch at the gym. But that's so wrong! I don't have time to workout for an hour and a half at the gym in the morning, but I CAN jump out of bed and do this, and hit the gym later. YES!!!
For some reason we tell ourselves (or at least I do) that it's pointless for me to exercise unless I can do it for my hour long stretch at the gym. But that's so wrong! I don't have time to workout for an hour and a half at the gym in the morning, but I CAN jump out of bed and do this, and hit the gym later. YES!!!
Before a workout, and after...
Before a workout, and after...
DON'T DO IT!!!
DON'T DO IT!!!
workout plan
workout plan
5-4-3-2-1 Workout
5-4-3-2-1 Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment